- Remember criminals are always ‘fishing for your donations’. I will never ask for emergency or sudden donations by email in the form of gift cards, etc. Financial requests will always come from the church in an official manner. If you get such a suspicious emergency request always call the church or me before making any donation. Cybercrime is real, so protect yourself first and foremost.
- Good Shepherd Members will be the officiants for Noonday Prayer and Compline, so continue to join twice a day.
“Love is not a say word, it’s a do word.”
–from “LOVE IS A DO WORD: A conversation with Bishop Yvette Flunder”
Save The Dates “Watch and Talk” about Martin Luther from the Christian Formation Committee. Martin Luther is a familiar name to many, but how much do we really know about him? On two Thursdays, July 16th and 23rd, and beginning at 7 PM you’re invited to Watch & Talk more about the life and experiences that shaped an individual and in turn, the Protestant Reformation. This will be interesting! Click here to register. Prior to the meeting you’ll receive an email reminder with the link and password. In the meantime, use the links below to watch Part 1 and Part 2 at your leisure prior to the zoom meetings.
- Part 1 – Martin Luther: Driven to Defiance – Martin Luther is born into a world dominated by the Catholic Church. For the keenly spiritual Luther, the Church’s promise of salvation is irresistible.
- Part 2 – Martin Luther: Reluctant Revolutionary – The Catholic Church uses all of its might to try and silence Luther, including accusations of heresy and excommunication.
This Week at Good Shepherd
- 12:00 PM – Noonday Prayer at via Facebook Live
- 12:30 PM – Noonday Bible Study via Zoom – https://zoom.us/j/97149031921
- 7:00 PM – Compline Service for Children via Zoom – https://zoom.us/j/97814403342
- 8:00 PM – Compline via Facebook Live
- Nothing scheduled
- Have a safe and Happy Independence Day!
- 9:00-9:45 AM – Adult Bible Study via Zoom https://zoom.us/j/97418993312
- Have your Bible handy and thank you for reading Gen. 24:34-38, 42-49, 58-67. Psalm 45:11-18, Romans 7:15-25a, Matthew 11:16-19, 25-30
- 10:15 AM – Morning Prayer, Rite II, Fr. Mark Jeske officiating via Facebook Live
- Readings: Gen. 24:34-38, 42-49, 58-67. Psalm 45:11-18, Romans 7:15-25a, Matthew 11:16-19, 25-30
- 11:30 AM – Episcopal 4 U via Zoom. Email Judy Kile at email@example.com for an invitation.